Tuesday, April 6, 2010

april life

April is a busy month for me... Every thing due in this month. Even though got a lot of things to do but i'm still so lazy to do them.. haiz... so lazy and tired...^^

Yesterday, training center called me. Bro called me juz wan to tell me that training center had accepted me to join the training. That moment,i nt very happy or wat. I juz felt very nervous and scare after received the call. hehe... dunno what i nervous and scare for...^^
Got one thing happened yesterday too. HE angry me because of downloading the movie. We always argue when come to download things. HE angry me and dun msg me... :( i msg him, he also dun wan to reply me... Said sorry liao also no use.... haiz... Hope he nt angry liao lo... I know HE is busy wif his FYP, homework... Sorry sorry....^^ Dun angry liao, pls...

Today, he dun even reply me one msg... humph.............................................

23/4 will back to Sibu for my mid-term break holiday (1 week holiday). My last holiday for my study life. this time go back need to do a lot of preparation for FTTMY.. not only that, this time go back also because of PIKOM FAIR.. need to help my bro in this fair... ^^
even though is a tiring job but is enjoyable... hahaha...

Need to stop here le..

*****HOPE HE IS NOT ANGRY WIF ME ANYMORE*******

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is he? LOL