Tuesday, May 25, 2010

一切尽在不言中

This few days i'm really emo... i dunno why.... juz feel that i'm so lonely and no one will talk to me.. One housemate, i dunno what had happened to her, din talk to me for almost one week. can dun talk with me without a very very good reason. i do try to talk to her, i asked one question she answered one question. you want me how to continue to talk to her? Shit. I dun hv the right to make her happy everytime. And if i tell my frens about this matter, they sure will say why i dun wan to take the initiative to talk to her. I do... but how she treat back me? I just need someone beside me that can talk with me and listen to me... so easy.. but this fren will not appear in my life.. i can do nth.... Feel like wan to cry le.... no one will know my feeling.... =(

No comments: