Friday, May 21, 2010

Home AloNe @22.5.2010

OMG... so boring today... wake up at 830 then started to online from 9am till now 1pm plus... I cant imagine i can stay at home alone for the whole day without ppl around me for me to talk with. I will crazy if this kind of thing happen to me everyday. Boring dao............. i dunno how to say. This few days, i am not very happy. Maybe because of the assignments and also some ppl around me. Can ask that person dun do dao so obvious? talk to everybody but jiu shi dun wan talk to me... is she ok? i din do anything bad for her but everyday sure show me her black face. walao... SPEECHLESS.... SMS her, dun wan reply.. Talk to her, no response.... How am i going continue to talk to her? I asked one question she answer one.... OMG.... suan le ba... if tell other ppl about my problem, they sure will say, "why u dun want to talk to her first leh?" Hello... I'm also a human, i also need ppl to care me de.... i think at here, no one will care for me... =(
Need to stop here le.....

No comments: